- [Laser Navigation System LDS] Laser Detect System, abbreviated LDS - allows the robot to detect obstacles and independently build routes. Higher speed, Higher accuracy, Longer range. 12 types of multidirectional sensors, sensitive to various complex environments, easily avoiding obstacles.
- [Multi Mode] Three operating modes: Dust cleaning in standard mode without wet cleaning. Mopping. Quick cleaning.
- [Professional cleaning] Imitation of manual cleaning, repeated double-sided cleaning
- [Powerful] Suction Power 2100 Pa, 33 W, Equipped with brushless motor, regulates air duct, easily absorbs dust particles
- [Intelligent] Fast information processing, real-time map creation. The quad-core Cortex - A7 processor with the dual-core mali 400 image processing module provides high-speed operation. Collection and processing of information from the sensor in combination with the SLAM algorithm, mapping and planning of the cleaning route in real time, high cleaning efficiency.
- Dimensions : Ø 350 X 94.5mm
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n
- Rated power: 33W
- Working Time: 60-130 minutes
- Battery Capacity: 3200mAh
- Working Noise: ≤70dB (Standard mode)
- Main brush
- Side brush
- 550ml dust bag
- 2-in-1 water tank
- 300ml dust bag
- 200ml water tank